1. Personal Data Controller
The legal entity responsible for processing your personal data is:
Audionord AB (org.nr. 556190-5653)
168 67 Bromma, Sweden
+46 (0) 8-36 22 40
3. What Information Do We Collect and Why?
We collect personal information about you directly or indirectly when you use our website or services, such as when you place an order, contact us by email, phone, or social media, sign up for our newsletter, or participate in events. The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Personal and contact information, such as your name, email address, phone number, position in the company, invoice and delivery address.
- Payment information, such as credit card details, invoice information, and bank account number.
- Information about the products or services you have bought or shown interest in.
- Historical information, such as previous purchases, participation in events, payment and credit history.
- Device information, such as IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform, and screen resolution.
- Geographical information, such as your location.
We use this information to provide the products and services you have requested or requested, to communicate with you, to evaluate and improve our products and services, and to comply with legal obligations. We may also send you marketing communications about our products and services, upcoming events, and other information that we believe is of interest to you.
4. Who Can We Share Your Personal Information With?
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers that we work with to support our business, such as delivery companies, payment processors, and IT service providers. We may also share your personal information with law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other third parties where required by law.
We do not sell your personal information to any third party.
5. How Long Do We Store Your Information?
We store your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the products and services you have requested or requested, to comply with legal obligations, or to pursue legitimate business interests, such as improving our products and services. We regularly review the personal information we hold and delete it securely when it is no longer needed.
6. Your Rights
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information, as well as the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal information. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time, where the processing is based on your consent. To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact information below.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws.
9. Contact Us
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country.
Last updated: 28th April 2023